Grace Christian School
- Grace Christian School is accredited by the National Private Schools Accreditation Group, Inc. The school's purpose is to assist parents in their God-given responsibility to train up their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- The faculty of the school seeks to supplement the home academically and to complement the home spiritually.
- At the elementary school level, great emphasis is placed on the basic fundamentals of education.
- The "A Beka Book" ™, A.C.E., and Alpha Omega curriculums are used.
- This begins with bible study in each grade every day.
- A strong phonics program begins at the first grade level.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Longs Grades: PK-12 | 58 students
9535 Highway 90
Longs, SC 29568
(843)399-7181 17.1 PK-12
- Myrtle Beach Grades: NS-12 | 351 students
291 Ronald McNair Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
(843)236-6222 18.4 NS-12
- Columbia Grades: PK-2 | 76 students
10014b Two Notch Rd
Columbia, SC 29223
(803)788-9814 112.1 PK-2
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.