Grace Christian School
- Grace Christian School is accredited by the National Private Schools Accreditation Group, Inc. The school's purpose is to assist parents in their God-given responsibility to train up their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- The faculty of the school seeks to supplement the home academically and to complement the home spiritually.
- At the elementary school level, great emphasis is placed on the basic fundamentals of education.
- The "A Beka Book" ™, A.C.E., and Alpha Omega curriculums are used.
- This begins with bible study in each grade every day.
- A strong phonics program begins at the first grade level.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Longs Grades: PK-12 | 97 students
9535 Highway 90
Longs, SC 29568
(843)399-7181 17.1 PK-12
- Myrtle Beach Grades: NS-12 | 351 students
291 Ronald McNair Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
(843)236-6222 18.4 NS-12
- Columbia Grades: PK-2 | 76 students
10014b Two Notch Rd
Columbia, SC 29223
(803)788-9814 112.1 PK-2
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.