Grace Christian School
- Grace Christian School is accredited by the National Private Schools Accreditation Group, Inc. The school's purpose is to assist parents in their God-given responsibility to train up their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- The faculty of the school seeks to supplement the home academically and to complement the home spiritually.
- At the elementary school level, great emphasis is placed on the basic fundamentals of education.
- The "A Beka Book" ™, A.C.E., and Alpha Omega curriculums are used.
- This begins with bible study in each grade every day.
- A strong phonics program begins at the first grade level.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LongsGrades: PK-12 | 108 students
9535 Highway 90
Longs, SC 29568
- Myrtle BeachGrades: K-12 | 336 students
291 Ronald McNair Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
- Myrtle BeachGrades: PK-12 | 119 students
10595 N. Kings Hwy.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
- Myrtle BeachGrades: PK-12 | 231 students
4511 Dick Pond Rd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
- Myrtle BeachGrades: K-8 | 242 students
3601 N Kings Hwy
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.