North Myrtle Beach Christian School
- The basic objective of North Myrtle Beach Christian School's educational system is to lead each child to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and then help the student conform his life to the image of Jesus Christ.
- The school will endeavor to provide an atmosphere that is conducive to the highest gains in knowledge, skills, and wisdom to be used in serving our Lord.
- Further, it is the purpose of the school to aid students in recognizing truth from error, to learn to choose between good and best, and to teach the academic disciplines and independent study so thoroughly that our pupils may acquire knowledge without any hindering limitations.
- North Myrtle Beach Christian School desires to send young people into the world who will be confident, devout, Christian leaders.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Myrtle Beach Grades: NS-12 | 351 students
291 Ronald McNair Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
(843)236-6222 14.1 NS-12
- Loris Grades: PK-12 | 55 students
1375 Tory Hill Road
Loris, SC 29569
(843)756-2135 17.1 PK-12
- Conway Grades: PK-12 | 232 students
Po Box 1245
Conway, SC 29528
(843)365-2005 17.6 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.