North Myrtle Beach Christian School
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (843) 399-7181
The basic objective of North Myrtle Beach Christian School's educational system is to lead each child to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and then help the student conform his life to the image of Jesus Christ.
The school will endeavor to provide an atmosphere that is conducive to the highest gains in knowledge, skills, and wisdom to be used in serving our Lord.
Further, it is the purpose of the school to aid students in recognizing truth from error, to learn to choose between good and best, and to teach the academic disciplines and independent study so thoroughly that our pupils may acquire knowledge without any hindering limitations. North Myrtle Beach Christian School desires to send young people into the world who will be confident, devout, Christian leaders.
North Myrtle Beach Christian School is a mission focused, Bible based, Private Christian School that serves K3 - 12th grade students. We have small class sizes, caring teachers, accreditation, tutoring, sports, STEM classes, chapel time, arts programs, and high achieving academics to help your student reach their God given potential. Take a LEAP of FAITH!
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Title One--Reading & Math|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School uniform: grade level shirts; khaki or denim bottoms; school logo items)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Grades K-5 tuition $4170 Grades 6-12 tuition $4485 Registration/Facility Fees are additional.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballArchery, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Beta Club, Interact Club, Rubik's Cube Club, Student Council / Stallion Students, Teacher Cadets
Arts and Music Programs:
Fine Arts Program, Private Music Lessons (voice, instrument, drama)
- The basic objective of North Myrtle Beach Christian School's educational system is to lead each child to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and then help the student conform his life to the image of Jesus Christ. The school will endeavor to provide an atmosphere that is conducive to the highest gains in knowledge, skills, and wisdom to be used in serving our Lord. Further, it is the purpose of the school to aid students in recognizing truth from error, to learn to choose between good and best, and to teach the academic disciplines and independent study so thoroughly that our pupils may acquire knowledge without any hindering limitations. North Myrtle Beach Christian School desires to send young people into the world who will be confident, devout, Christian leaders.
- We offer Title One students with support in Math and Reading interventions.
- We offer a preschool half-day program.
- We offer STEAM/STEM instruction for 1st-12th graders.
- We offer athletic programs and teacher cadet.
- North Myrtle Beach Christian School is the "Best Kept Secret in NMB" and we welcome you to our wonderful little school!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Myrtle Beach Grades: K-12 | 325 students
291 Ronald McNair Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
(843) 236-6222 14.7 K-12
- Loris Grades: PK-12 | 54 students
1375 Tory Hill Road
Loris, SC 29569
(843) 756-2135 17.5 PK-12
- Conway Grades: PK-12 | 232 students
1200 Medlen Parkway
Conway, SC 29526
(843) 365-2005 18.2 PK-12
My child loves coming to NMBCS. Not just because he gets to go to school with me but because he loves his teachers, classmates, the principal and they know him by name. You cant find that in public school. It's like God is watching over all the students and staff who are there for Him! The new principal and office manager make parents feel welcome and are always helpful and smiling to students. As a teacher there, my coworkers are kind and share their experience of teaching the Christian curriculum with each other. It's not the brick & mortar that make a school but the relationships inside the building. That school has a lot of history in the halls and in the walls of each classroom. You should feel as comfortable as I do sending your child here.
- Posted by Teacher - Teacher & Parent
This school has been an absolute blessing to our family. We love the small class sizes not only for the individualized attention the students receive but also for the safety of our family in these uncertain times. The faculty is wonderful with my two boys. We could not ask for a better learning environment.
- Posted by Parent - Christina
So thankful that God led me to graduate from this school. I have been a Stallion since 3rd grade and loved the teachers, my friends, and the fact that prayer is part of the school day.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Class of 2019
This school is perfect for my children. My boys needed a small classroom with caring teachers and kind students and we found it at North Myrtle Beach Christian School. It's not overcrowded like the public schools and very friendly staff who go out of their way to help.
- Posted by Parent - Momofboys
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.