- The purpose of the Academy is to provide an environment conducive to personal growth in relation to knowledge, character, and leadership.
- It is our belief that education is an instrument through which an individual may realize and develop his or her potential to the maximum.
- We believe that it is our responsibility to provide a situation that is mentally stimulating, emotionally satisfying and morally acceptable.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average SAT score||1078|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,750|
|Tuition Notes||Currently, there are no additional fees for books, technology, etc. Tuition includes everything except athletic insurance fee.|
|Admissions Director||Stacy Newton|
|Admissions Associate||Regina Lackey|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LaurinburgGrades: KG-10 | 32 students
10401 Mccoll Rd
Laurinburg, NC 28352
- LaurinburgGrades: PK-12 | 263 students
10300 Mccoll Rd
Laurinburg, NC 28352
- LaurinburgGrades: 11-12 | 13 students
Po Box 1787
Laurinburg, NC 28353
- WallaceGrades: PK-11 | 8 students
4164 Delta Height Rd
Wallace, SC 29596
- CherawGrades: PK-12 | 98 students
Po Box 639
Cheraw, SC 29520
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.