- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Choosing a childcare facility is one of the most important decisions parents make. At the Discovery Child Development Center, located on the second floor of the hospital building, we understand that it is our responsibility to provide the highest quality care for your children, including offering developmentally-appropriate activities and valuing children's individuality and need for personal attention. The Discovery Center, which accepts children ages six weeks to seven years, meets state licensing agencies' standards for curriculum development, child-staff ratio and infection control. Our caregivers are certified in CPR and First Aid, and both preschool and all day kindergarten are offered at the center. In addition, breakfast, lunch and two snacks are provided daily for the children planned and prepared by the Nutritional Services department. The Environmental Services department cleans the center nightly.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Discovery Child Development Center?
Endorse Discovery Child Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards