Greenwood Christian Academy
- Greenwood Christian Academy exists to glorify God by serving as an extension of Christian homes in providing an educational environment that integrates Christian principles and truths within the context of exemplary academics and extra-curricular programs. The desired result of these endeavors is that young men and women pursue Christ-centered living and follow God's call upon their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech, mild LD, some Medical 504|
|Total Students||606 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP U.S. History, Dual Credit American Literature, Dual Credit Bible, Dual Credit Calculus, Dual Credit College Algebra, Dual Credit Composition 101, Dual Credit Composition 102, Dual Credit Criminal Justice, Dual Credit Speech|
|Average SAT score||1140|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||This is the average price. The cost changes depending on their grade level.|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Ping Pong Club, Robotics Club, Service Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir and Band, Drama Productions, Worship Band
- Greenwood Christian Academy exists to assist parents in their God-given responsibility of discipling their children through excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts in a Christ-centered environment
- The desired result of these endeavors is that young men and women pursue Christ-centered living and follow God's call upon their lives.
- Over the past ten years, God has molded and shaped Greenwood Christian Academy into a tool that prepares our kids for adulthood.
- We have made a commitment to strive for excellence in the education of both academics and our relationship with Jesus Christ.Our goal is to help mold our kids to be lifelong learners desiring to be more like Christ every day.
- Greenwood Christian Academy is in partnership with parents and the local churches to raise up our children in the Christian faith.We are excited about this opportunity to serve you and your family, and we continue to pray for our school family and for God to use us to serve our community.
- GCA's academic program reflects a strong emphasis on excellence in every detail.The faculty & staff are dedicated to Christ-centered teaching.Our goal is to prepare our students for their college and career goals and most importantly for service to the Lord.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenwood Grades: PK-5 | 295 students
2045 Averitt Rd
Greenwood, IN 46143
(317)881-9970 1.6 PK-5
- Indianapolis Grades: NS-12 | 288 students
722 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
(317)888-3366 4.4 NS-12
- Franklin Grades: PK-8 | 160 students
114 Lancelot Dr
Franklin, IN 46131
(317)738-3451 7.2 PK-8
- Goshen Grades: NS-12 | 454 students
11000 Hwy 42
Goshen, KY 40026
(502)736-1009 86.2 NS-12
- Latonia Grades: 9-12 | 372 students
3617 Church St
Latonia, KY 41015
(859)431-1335 92.7 9-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?