Center Grove Montessori
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Center Grove Montessori guides each student on their path of development by providing a carefully prepared environment, that nurtures the mind, body, and spirit to become a peaceful individual.
- Respect, Love, Peace, Responsibility, Compassion, Honesty, Independence, Kindness, Awareness.
- Montessori is both a philosophy of child development and a method of applying the philosophy in an educational setting to guide a childs growth.
- The Montessori classroom is a dynamic community of learners and guides.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||depends on the program chosen|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Claire Olson|
|Admissions Associate||Jama McKinney|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Avon Grades: NS-K
8547 E. Us Highway 36
Avon, IN 46123
(317)272-1337 15.7 NS-K
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-K | 213 students
1947 E Southport Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
(317)780-4624 4.4 PK-K
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-8 | 254 students
6111 Shelby Street
Indianapolis, IN 46227
(317)783-2305 5 PK-8
- Indianapolis Grades: NS-6 | 140 students
7850 South Emerson Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46237
(317)882-8636 5.4 NS-6
I cannot say enough great things about Center Grove Montessori. If you are considering a montessori approach, this is the place. Beautiful facilities! Wonderful staff!
- Posted by Parent - megan
This is a wonderful little school. The teachers care tremendously about the students and they provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children to learn.
- Posted by Parent - zetea
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.