Center Grove KinderCare
The teachers and staff at Center Grove KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers are dedicated to striving for excellence through education.
Our teachers participate in biannual training and complete a minimum of 35 hours of training each year.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We are so glad you have chosen to look into Center Grove KinderCare. Our team would love to meet you and show you our wonderful center. We have a beautiful back-yard where your child can explore and grow to their full potential. We also have wonderful classrooms full of adventure and education. We offer amazing nutritious meals guided by the federal food program. Our staff is professionally trained, experienced and highly qualified. Come in today for a tour and see the amazing quality of our program, facility and staff!
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is our top priority! Not only are all of our outside perimeters locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of the center has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a staff member. The Center Director and Assistant Director, as well as the teachers make daily safety checks. We inspect the kitchen, playgrounds, and classrooms. We also conduct monthly fire and storm drills. All of our staff members are CPR and First Aid certified and renewed annually.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Accept State Vouchers, United Way Scholarship and NACCRRA
Endorse Center Grove KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.