Lutheran High School
- Top Ranked IN School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 235 students
- Yearly Tuition: $11,400
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Lutheran High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Indiana for:
Academics and Faculty
(uniform look: see website)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Academic Competition Teams, graphic design, Model UN, National Honor Society, Praise Band, Service Projects, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Chamber Choir, Drama, Wind Ensemble, Womens Chorus
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Learn more about us first hand by attending an LHS Preview Night and shadowing a student during a typical day of classes.
- Belief in Jesus is the reason for this school. He is the unseen but ever-present teacher in our classes, the model for our faculty, and the inspiration for our students.
- Students are surrounded by a college prepatory atmosphere and provided a selection of honor and AP, and ACP courses taught by highly qualified Christian educators having years of experience.
- A majority of the student body is involved in LHS activities and 100% of the students are involved in service work. Nearly 100% of our gradates continue their education while others serve our country and community.
- Lutheran High School faculty and staff collaborate with parents to provide students with a top notch education that prepares them for colleges and life beyond our doors.
- You can learn how to excel in high school, in college, and throughout your life.RankedIn a recent study, the U.S. Department of Education ranked the Lutheran system highest, academically, among all other schools, including public, Catholic, charter, or other private schools. Lutheran school students test 23% higher than the national average on standard achievement tests. (Brekke, M., YRC).
Endorse Lutheran High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards