Trinity Christian School
- Trinity Christian School is a non-denominational private school ministering to students Kindergarten ' Grade 9.
- Trinity Christian School is committed to God and educational excellence and is fully accredited by the State of Indiana.
- We strive to provide a safe, fun, and caring environment that students look forward to attending.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 15|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Volleyball,
- Trinity Christian School is a non-denominational private school ministering to students Kindergarten ' Grade 9. Trinity Christian School is committed to God and educational excellence and is fully accredited by the State of Indiana. We strive to provide a safe, fun, and caring environment that students look forward to attending.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- IndianapolisGrades: PK-4 | 96 students
1055 N Girls School Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46214
- IndianapolisGrades: K-9 | 122 students
8610 W 10th St
Indianapolis, IN 46234
- WhitestownGrades: PK-12 | 583 students
5608 Whitestown Parkway
Whitestown, IN 46075
- IndianapolisGrades: PK-12 | 115 students
10701 E 56th St
Indianapolis, IN 46235
- WestfieldGrades: KG-12 | 66 students
Po Box 900
Westfield, IN 46074
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.