Trinity Christian School
Tel: (317) 631-3194
Trinity Christian School is a non-denominational private school ministering to students Kindergarten ' Grade 9.
Trinity Christian School is committed to God and educational excellence and is fully accredited by the State of Indiana.
We strive to provide a safe, fun, and caring environment that students look forward to attending.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 15|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Volleyball,
- Trinity Christian School is a non-denominational private school ministering to students Kindergarten ' Grade 9. Trinity Christian School is committed to God and educational excellence and is fully accredited by the State of Indiana. We strive to provide a safe, fun, and caring environment that students look forward to attending.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: K-10 | 50 students
1055 N Girls School Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46214
(317) 244-8491 8.9 K-10
- Indianapolis Grades: 9-12 | 713 students
5885 Crittenden Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46220
(317) 251-1451 7 9-12
- Indianapolis Grades: 9-12 | 800 students
2801 W 86th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46268
(317) 524-7050 11.4 9-12
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-12 | 210 students
3639 S Keystone Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46227
(317) 789-8710 3.3 PK-12
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.