Central Christian Academy
- Top Ranked IN School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 210 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,500
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Business casual uniforms
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Central Christian Academy trains and prepares students to succeed in life by providing a Chirst-centered education that cultivates a Biblical worldview. We offer classes for Kindergarten through 12th grades. There are several dual credit options available to our high school students. Our championship winning athletic program begins with interscholastic competition in the elementary grades and culiminates with our membership in the Indiana High School Athletic Assocation (IHSAA). Our school enrollment represents students from various churches in the area. Students from all faiths are accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Central Christian Academy cost?
Central Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $7,500 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Central Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Central Christian Academy is 80%, which is lower than the national average of 88%. Central Christian Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Indiana with low acceptance rates.
What sports does Central Christian Academy offer?
Central Christian Academy offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Central Christian Academy's ranking?
Central Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Indiana for: Lowest average acceptance rates.
When is the application deadline for Central Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Central Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Central Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards