Beech Grove KinderCare
Our team strives to make a difference in the lives of children and their families every day.
It is our goal to create opportunity for meaningful moments for your children and then share those moments with you.
We are here to get to know you and your child, figure out where your child is developmentally, plan how we can best help your child progress over all learning domains, and then put that plan into practice. It is our joy to watch your child grow.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Beech Grove KinderCare! We are located close to the Keystone exit off of I-65 and the Emerson exit off of I-465. We are a nationally accredited center committed to enhancing the educational opportunities for children, families and the dedicated professionals who serve them. We look forward to meeting your family and making them part of our family.
- The safety of your child is our top priority. We have a keypad entry, fenced playground and our teachers are certified annually in CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Child Care Development Fund (CCDF) and NACCRRA
Endorse Beech Grove KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.