Tel: (317) 783-7759
Central Catholic School is a Notre Dame ACE Academy, where our goals are College and Heaven.
Our school provides a challenging, faith-filled, educational experience that serves as the foundation for a life lived in service to Jesus, the Church and Community.
Central Catholic places among the top 20% of private schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||all|
|Total Students||237 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Navy blue pants or skirts, optional plaid jumpers/skirts, white or light blue plain polo-type shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,950|
|Tuition Notes||Indiana Choice Scholarships accepted. On My Way Pre K scholarships accepted.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,300|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Mass Servers, Spell Bowl
- We see our students` gifts as given by God and therefore take responsibility for returning them to God fully developed.
- Because the intellectual growth of our students is a spiritual imperative, Central Catholic implements best practices in teaching and learning that result in significant gains for students.
- Central Catholic provides a Catholic education of the highest quality within a safe and nurturing environment.
- We seek to engage your children both intellectually and spiritually, putting them on the path to College and Heaven.
- Our school provides a challenging, faith-filled, educational experience that serves as the foundation for a life lived in service to Jesus, the Church and Community.
- As part of a nationwide network of high-performing Catholic schools, Central Catholic is a Notre Dame ACE Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: NS-8 | 216 students
6630 Southeastern Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46203
(317) 352-9196 4.6 NS-8
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-8 | 208 students
4600 N Illinois St
Indianapolis, IN 46208
(317) 255-6244 8 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.