Suburban Christian School
- We strive to help young people grow toward Christ-likeness.
- Chapel meets weekly for all grades. Students also receive spiritual training through daily Bible classes.
- Regular church attendance is encouraged. All classes are taught from a biblical worldview.
- The application of Bible truth throughout the disciplines is designed to encourage students to think and respond biblically in all areas of life.
- SCS offers a regular course of study as outlined by the State of Indiana.
- Students in K-5 through 11 take the Stanford Achievement Test each spring. Seniors take the ACT or SAT.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
People that viewed Suburban Christian School also viewed these schools: Greenwood Christian Academy.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?