Suburban Christian School
Tel: (317) 888-3366
- We strive to help young people grow toward Christ-likeness. Chapel meets weekly for all grades.
- Students also receive spiritual training through daily Bible classes. Regular church attendance is encouraged.
- All classes are taught from a biblical worldview. The application of Bible truth throughout the disciplines is designed to encourage students to think and respond biblically in all areas of life.
- SCS offers a regular course of study as outlined by the State of Indiana.
- Students in K-5 through 11 take the Stanford Achievement Test each spring. Seniors take the ACT or SAT.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenwood Grades: PK-12 | 563 students
835 W. Worthsville Rd.
Greenwood, IN 46143
(317) 215-5300 4.4 PK-12
- Indianapolis Grades: NS-12 | 210 students
2565 Villa Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46203
(317) 788-1587 6.7 NS-12
- Indianapolis Grades: NS-12 | 1258 students
6401 E 75th St
Indianapolis, IN 46250
(317) 849-3441 18.2 NS-12
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-8 | 375 students
3310 S Meadow Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46239
(317) 357-1459 8.2 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.