Suburban Christian School
- We strive to help young people grow toward Christ-likeness.
- Chapel meets weekly for all grades. Students also receive spiritual training through daily Bible classes.
- Regular church attendance is encouraged. All classes are taught from a biblical worldview.
- The application of Bible truth throughout the disciplines is designed to encourage students to think and respond biblically in all areas of life.
- SCS offers a regular course of study as outlined by the State of Indiana.
- Students in K-5 through 11 take the Stanford Achievement Test each spring. Seniors take the ACT or SAT.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
- People that viewed Suburban Christian School also viewed these schools: Greenwood Christian Academy.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 22, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 22, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.