Country Woods KinderCare
Our team is a selective group of passionate teachers that truly love children.
We are proud of the accreditation that we hold. We have licensed teachers with Elementary Bachelor's degrees and teachers with Early Child Development Associate's Credentials.
You can rest easy knowing that we are professionals in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 59 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Country Woods KinderCare. We are conveniently located on the West side of State Road 135, close to County Line Road. We are leaders in the field of Early Childhood Education and are eager to share our knowledge with you and your family. Weather you are looking for part time or full time we tailor our Preschool to meet your needs. Our highly trained and educated staff will partner with you to ensure success in your child's education, no matter what age.
You can feel safe knowing that our center has a key pad entry that allows us to decide who can and cannot come into the building. Our children are safe in a secured building and when we go outside we are in a fenced-in playground for KinderCare children only, never leaving the property. Safety is our top priority, so we also have an attendance sheet that we utilize to ensure our children are with us at all time. Please ask more about the safety features our building.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCDF; NACCRA (Can call 317-951-8476 for CCDF subsidy - fastest way is to contact TANF or Food stamps caseworker if they already have one and get a referral. Can also write to 5610 Crawfordsville Rd. Ste. 17; Indianapolis, IN 46224)
Endorse Country Woods KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.