Madison KinderCare Photo #8 - An infant happily playing and exploring his feet in our Infant Classroom.
Madison KinderCare Photo #9 - One of our infants having a good time in his Ninja Turtle outfit in our Infant Classroom.
- The teachers and staff members at Madison Avenue KinderCare are what truly make our center great! We have a great group of long term staff with several of our teachers being here in this building from ten to seventeen years! Our teachers are passionate about what they do and participate in up to 35 hours of training each year.
- They are dedicated to providing a fun, well-rounded and enriching education, and are eager to help your child excel in the classroom and meet personal goals.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Madison Avenue KinderCare! We are located at the intersection of Madison Avenue and County Line Road in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our classrooms and daily activities are expertly designed to prepare your child for success in school and beyond. We offer a variety of fun and educational activities in our classrooms on a daily basis. Children are able to explore, learn and develop each day! We focus on all areas of growth from verbal skills and problem solving to math and writing skills. Our team is professionally trained, CPR and First Aid certified and passionate about making your child's day one to remember! Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for play and learning!
Our Center features a number of safety features for you and your children including a secure keypad entry and fencing around all outdoor areas. All of our staff is CPR and First Aid certified with mandatory renewal each year. We offer two nutritious meals and two healthy snacks every day with a menu guided by the federal food program. We believe that in order for a child to learn and grow they need to be provided with a safe and comfortable space to do so, which is why we are always focused on the health and safety of your children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- NACCRRA, CCDF (Can call 317-951-8476 for CCDF subsidy - fastest way is to contact TANF or Food stamps caseworker if they already have one and get a referral. Can also write to 5610 Crawfordsville Rd. Ste. 17; Indianapolis, IN 46224)
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.