Dot Child Development Center
- Dot Child Development Center serves 12 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of Dot Child Development Center is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 46%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Grades: PK-8 | 225 students
210 South Carolina Avenue SE
Washington, DC 20003
(202) 386-9920 1.1 PK-8
- Washington Grades: PK-K | 122 students
Nmnh 10th & Constitution Ave Nw Rm. Ce-g50
Washington, DC 20560
(202) 633-1399 0.2 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.