East Carol Stream KinderCare
East Carol Stream KinderCare Photo #2 - Learning independence. "Rub a dub dub, washing babies in a tub."
East Carol Stream KinderCare Photo #4 - Celebrating moments together. Prince celebrating 3 years with us.
East Carol Stream KinderCare Photo #6 - Celebrating our families with monthly family night arts and crafts.
The teachers and staff at The East Carol Stream KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have a range of longevity from one year all the way up to 26 years.
All of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's credential, Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education, and/or are currently attending school to achieve their degrees or continue their education and training.
The East Carol Stream KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 40 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Here at the KinderCare Learning Center on Gary Avenue, our staff provides the best in Early Childhood Education to the Carol Stream, Bloomingdale, Wheaton and several other surrounding areas. Combined, our staff has over 105 years of childcare experience and speaks many foreign languages including Spanish, Serbian, Italian and Polish. We run high quality programs for infants, toddlers, discovery preschool two's, preschool, pre-kindergarten and school age. Each year, we are excited to present special programs to our families such as Winter Gala, Sweet Heart Luncheon, Spring Gala, Summer Camp, Fall Festival, and a Thanksgiving Luncheon. We invite you to join in on the fun, as well as the learning that happens at KinderCare. Each day is a new adventure!
- The health and safety of each child is our #1 priority at the center. Your mind will be put at ease as we discuss our health and safety procedures during the orientation process. Some of the key procedures we provide are: Key Pad entry where only parents or guardians have access to the center, fenced outdoor play area for the children, center identification system, every staff member First Aid & CPR certified, a health and safety coordinator on site, and an Illinois Health Nurse that visits and observes monthly. Our Health nurse is licensed and helps train our staff in continuous changes and procedures happening within the world of health and safety. Every staff member is finger printed along with a state and national background check clearance, before having individual contact with children. Carol Stream KinderCare is also overseen by many state and local agencies such as Carol Stream Fire, Police and Health Department, Illinois State Health Department, and DCFS of Illinois.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Endorse East Carol Stream KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.