Emerald Wood KinderCare
Tel: (512) 443-9515
Emerald Wood KinderCare Photo #4 - Ms. Deiree teaching her Prekindergarten students about color mixing.
Emerald Wood KinderCare Photo #5 - Ms. Bria making rain sticks with her Catch the Wave after-school class.
- We have a qualified and dedicated team of staff that are excited to welcome you to our KinderCare family.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to our Nationally Accredited KinderCare Learning Center in south Austin. Our center draws families from the Buda and Kyle area as well as commuters who work in downtown Austin. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth in the areas of social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. In addition to a safe, secure, and stimulating environment for your child to grow up in, you will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families, and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a locked security entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. All guests or emergency pick-up people are identified and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state, and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- CCMS Workforce and Workforce Solutions, Lifeworks and NACCRRA.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Grades: K | 6 students
1300 Redd St
Austin, TX 78745
(512) 447-9454 0.8 K
- Austin Grades: PK-K | 176 students
1503 Morgan Ln
Austin, TX 78704
(512) 494-6237 1.1 PK-K
- Austin Grades: NS-PK
6434 S Congress Ave
Austin, TX 78745
(512) 443-7765 1.2 NS-PK
- Austin Grades: NS-K | 110 students
3801 Keats Dr
Austin, TX 78704
(512) 442-7722 1.7 NS-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?