Epiphany Day School
Tel: (337) 364-6841
- Epiphany Day School is a co-educational independent school founded by Episcopalians for Pre-Kindergarten through Fifth Grade.
- The school provides a challenging academic program for a diverse student body with average and above-average ability.
- The school provides religious education according to the tenets of the Protestant Episcopal Church.
- While emphasis is concentrated in traditional academic areas intended to prepare a student for a college preparatory program, enrichment courses are provided to enhance creativity and self expression.
- The school is committed to excellence in education in an accepting and safe atmosphere where a sense of community inspires intellectual, spiritual and physical growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Iberia Grades: PK-12 | 354 students
708 Angers Street
New Iberia, LA 70563
(337) 364-2273 1.2 PK-12
- New Iberia Grades: PK-12 | 279 students
4219 E Admiral Doyle Dr
New Iberia, LA 70560
(337) 364-4340 5.8 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.