Faith Lutheran School
Tel: (936) 291-1706
- At Faith Lutheran School we believe children are important. As a ministry of Faith Lutheran Church, we strive to provide a loving Christian environment from a Lutheran perspective so each child will know they are special and loved.
- We feel the development of a child’s self-esteem and confidence is important in building positive relationships with others.
- We see each child as a unique individual by respecting and responding to their individual needs.
- Although specific learning experiences are planned each day, we leave room for creative learning that is so important for young children.
- As children enter the elementary years their intellectual and spiritual needs are much greater.
- The child-centered learning environment in each of our classrooms includes integrating intellectual and spiritual growth and provides a nurturing, structured and stimulating place where our students can develop creativity and build problem-solving skills.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.