Faith Preschool & Child Care
Tel: (302) 764-8624
- At Faith Preschool, Kindergarten and Child Care, We invite you to explore using the links to the left.
- Be sure to visit the announcements page regularly for the latest happenings.
- The purpose of Faith Preschool, Kindergarten and Child Care is to provide programs that educate and care for the children entrusted to us within a loving and nurturing environment.
- We believe that children are gifts from God and are created in His image creative, imaginative, emotional, intellectual and spiritual beings.
- We focus on the individual needs of each child while providing a variety of experiences that will help develop the whole child.
- Emphasis on foundational Biblical values is an integral part of all our programs.
- We believe that we are entrusted to train the children in our care to reach their God-given potential with excellence by teaching them to be responsible, moral, caring and compassionate friends.
- Social, emotional and academic growth are vital components of our curriculum standards.
- Children are admitted without regard to gender, race, national origin or religion.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Faith Preschool & Child Care also viewed these schools: St. David's Episcopal Day School.
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?