Every day our staff displays lots of love and professionalism.
We love our children, parents, families, and staff members; and we are professional as we afford every child endless opportunities to learn and grow.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare at West Fayetteville Road, in College Park, Georgia. We are so excited to meet with you and your family, because we know that this is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make. Allow us to help you make the best choice for you and your child. Our goal is to give your child every opportunity to develop in a safe, stimulating environment with emphasis on social, emotional, cognitive, and physical growth. In essence, we bring our passion to learning and caring for the whole child (something we happen to do especially well). No matter how young (infants) or how old (school agers), we focus on five areas to give your child endless opportunities to learn and grow: one, we help your child to engage with others and develop effective communication skills; two, we prepare your child to think and reason and gain higher-level thinking skills; three, we help your child in developing strong relationships and experiencing a sense of community; four, we help your child to develop new physical abilities and stay active; and five, we encourage your child to express individuality, creativity, and special talents. At KinderCare, our families come first. We will always have regular teacher-family communication, including daily updates to keep you informed.
- We have a Safety Coordinator in our building who has been with KinderCare for over 25 years. She does a regular inspection to make sure that there are no safety hazards inside or outside of the building. In addition, we have fenced-in playgrounds for the safety of our children, and a coded keypad entry where no one is able to get into the building without the code. To ensure appropriate response to emergency situations, 100% of our KinderCare staff members are currently trained and certified in Infant/Child first aid and CPR. For health and safety purposes, all staff members monitor the center-wide food allergy list by checking the allergy list prior to every meal, snack time, or use of food products of any kind. Finally, to promote sanitation and encourage predictable routines, all children's hands and staff members' hands are washed under running water many times throughout the day.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- CAPS, MBDEFFI, ASI WORKS, QUALITY CARE
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Fayetteville KinderCare?
The application deadline for Fayetteville KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Fayetteville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.