Tel: (770) 997-2004
- Every day our staff displays lots of love and professionalism.
- We love our children, parents, families, and staff members; and we are professional as we afford every child endless opportunities to learn and grow.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare at West Fayetteville Road, in College Park, Georgia. We are so excited to meet with you and your family, because we know that this is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make. Allow us to help you make the best choice for you and your child. Our goal is to give your child every opportunity to develop in a safe, stimulating environment with emphasis on social, emotional, cognitive, and physical growth. In essence, we bring our passion to learning and caring for the whole child (something we happen to do especially well). No matter how young (infants) or how old (school agers), we focus on five areas to give your child endless opportunities to learn and grow: one, we help your child to engage with others and develop effective communication skills; two, we prepare your child to think and reason and gain higher-level thinking skills; three, we help your child in developing strong relationships and experiencing a sense of community; four, we help your child to develop new physical abilities and stay active; and five, we encourage your child to express individuality, creativity, and special talents. At KinderCare, our families come first. We will always have regular teacher-family communication, including daily updates to keep you informed.
- We have a Safety Coordinator in our building who has been with KinderCare for over 25 years. She does a regular inspection to make sure that there are no safety hazards inside or outside of the building. In addition, we have fenced-in playgrounds for the safety of our children, and a coded keypad entry where no one is able to get into the building without the code. To ensure appropriate response to emergency situations, 100% of our KinderCare staff members are currently trained and certified in Infant/Child first aid and CPR. For health and safety purposes, all staff members monitor the center-wide food allergy list by checking the allergy list prior to every meal, snack time, or use of food products of any kind. Finally, to promote sanitation and encourage predictable routines, all children's hands and staff members' hands are washed under running water many times throughout the day.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- CAPS, MBDEFFI, ASI WORKS, QUALITY CARE
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: PK-2 | 21 students
2601 Flat Shoals Road
Atlanta, GA 30349
(770) 996-0866 2.2 PK-2
- Atlanta Grades: 10-12 | 4 students
3707 Main Street
Atlanta, GA 30337
(770) 961-5421 2.9 10-12
- Atlanta Grades: NS | 14 students
6755 Old National Hwy
Atlanta, GA 30349
(770) 997-9305 3.1 NS
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.