Welcome to the Fenton KinderCare! Our experienced staff has an average tenure of nine years, with a teacher in every classroom that has a degree in education or a Child Development Associate's Credential.
Our teachers look forward to meeting you and your family and showing you all that they are learning and experience in their classrooms.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the the Fenton KinderCare, a NAEYC accredited
center. We encourage your familyto come explore the
differentlearning centers in our classrooms designed for
large or small groups. Whether you are looking for five days
a week, ortwo days a week we'd love to have you join our
school. We offer a variety of flexible scheduling options to meet
the needs of your family.
We heartily endorse the concept that children learn through play - so come play with us on one of our largeage specific play yards. Our experienced staff looks forward to getting to know your family as we provide your child a top notched education.
- We understand that your child's health and safety is of the utmost importance which is why it is our top priority! We are dedicated to providing a safe, healthy and clean environment for you and your family. The center has two dedicated Health and Safety Coordinators who oversee all state and KinderCare health regulations and cleaning procedures. All center staff members are trained in First Aid and CPR. The center office is located in the front of the building and secured access to the building is provided through use of key code entry. The building and playground are completely fenced in with access only from the inside of the building. Our teachers take name to face attendance every 30 minutes to ensure all children are accounted for at all times. Only dually authorized individuals are allowed to take children out of the center and are required to have photo identification. Rest assured, we take the safety of the children in our care very seriously and provide a healthy and safe learning environment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, Spanish
- All State Programs and Community College, see CD for info Not accepting any Foster Child Applications - (accepting foster child infant only as per Julie)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Fenton KinderCare?
The application deadline for Fenton KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Fenton KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.