- Ferncliff Manor, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to meeting the needs of people with developmental disabilities, their families and the community utilizing research-based, adaptive and integrative strategies.
- Services provided include educational, rehabilitative, specialized residential, health care, creative arts therapies and recreation programs.
- The mission of our organization is to enable each individual to learn, develop and enjoy a meaningful and personally rewarding life.
- Ferncliff provides a full range of high quality educational, therapeutic and health care services to children with developmental disabilities offering close personal attention, structure and stimulation in a safe, secure environment that fosters growth and development.
- We believe that the combination of professional expertise, teamwork, concentrated effort, and nurturing care is the key to success with each child.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrewsterGrades: 1-12 | 136 students
400 Doansburg Road
Brewster, NY 10509
New YorkGrades: PK | 66 students
254 W 29th St
New York, NY 10001
New YorkGrades: PK | 37 students
255 W 71st St
New York, NY 10023
Mount KiscoGrades: 9-12 | 82 students
40-1 Radio Circle, PO Box 277
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
New YorkGrades: K-9 | 407 students
132 E 78th St
New York, NY 10075
May 27, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.