- Ferncliff Manor, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to meeting the needs of people with developmental disabilities, their families and the community utilizing research-based, adaptive and integrative strategies.
- Services provided include educational, rehabilitative, specialized residential, health care, creative arts therapies and recreation programs.
- The mission of our organization is to enable each individual to learn, develop and enjoy a meaningful and personally rewarding life.
- Ferncliff provides a full range of high quality educational, therapeutic and health care services to children with developmental disabilities offering close personal attention, structure and stimulation in a safe, secure environment that fosters growth and development.
- We believe that the combination of professional expertise, teamwork, concentrated effort, and nurturing care is the key to success with each child.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BrewsterGrades: 1-12 | 136 students
400 Doansburg Road
Brewster, NY 10509
- New YorkGrades: PK | 85 students
410 E 92nd St
New York, NY 10128
- New YorkGrades: KG-12 | 396 students
301 E 29th St
New York, NY 10016
- New YorkGrades: K-12 | 35 students
350 E 82nd St
New York, NY 10028
- BronxGrades: PK-12 | 312 students
999 Pelham Pkwy N
Bronx, NY 10469
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.