Fielday School KinderCare
Welcome to Fielday School also known KinderCare Buffalo! The staff and teachers here are committed to high quality programming and child-teacher interactions.We have several teachers who have been here seven or more years with an average tenure of four years.
Our teachers use their experience and ongoing education to enhance each child's learning, growth and development.We are actively involved in our community, by participating in different events throughout the year.
As an NAC Accredited center our teachers execute our education program that exemplifies excellence in the care of young children.
We pride ourselves in making each child a part of the KinderCare family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 108 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for taking the time to visit our Field Day School
KinderCare website. We are very excited and confident in what we
have to offer each and every child in our community. We would love
the opportunity to provide you with a glimpse of our quality care,
and learning programs. Each classroom, including our outdoor
playgrounds, offer various opportunities to explore, discover,
create and build strong friendships.
Please contact me to schedule a personal tour of our school and classrooms.
- We value health and safety at our center which is why we have the following features: A keypad entry to the building, two fenced playgrounds, and all of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- EOB (Urban League), CCA, NACCRRA, NEON, CCSD (Clark Co School District-with DM approval)
Endorse Fielday School KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards