First Presbyterian School
- First Presbyterian School is dedicated to maximizing the creative, professional and academic potential of each student.
- Classes are deliberately kept small to ensure academic excellence for each of the school's students.
- Faculty members are carefully selected from leading universities throughout the United States, many of whom have studied abroad as well as in the United States.
- The faculty prides itself on acquiring superior teaching techniques, as well as pursuing innovative curriculum development methods.
- Additionally, they maintain an active rapport with the schools from which they have graduated serving as liaisons to students who wish to attend the same schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.