First Presbyterian School
- First Presbyterian School is dedicated to maximizing the creative, professional and academic potential of each student.
- Classes are deliberately kept small to ensure academic excellence for each of the school's students.
- Faculty members are carefully selected from leading universities throughout the United States, many of whom have studied abroad as well as in the United States.
- The faculty prides itself on acquiring superior teaching techniques, as well as pursuing innovative curriculum development methods.
- Additionally, they maintain an active rapport with the schools from which they have graduated serving as liaisons to students who wish to attend the same schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.