El Paso Country Day School
- El Paso Country Day School is a non-secular, all-inclusive educational institution that provides a creative system of learning for children who express the highest intellectual and academic potential.
- We engage the mental and emotional development of the whole child in small classes within a culturally and socially diverse student body.
- The school provides the foundation and framework for the assimilation of ethical standards, logical reasoning, critical and creative thought, and the essential humanistic qualities for independent and responsible adults.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Paso Grades: PK-12 | 205 students
2001 Radford St
El Paso, TX 79903
(915)565-2737 4.4 PK-12
- El Paso Grades: PK-8 | 272 students
1111 N Stanton St
El Paso, TX 79902
(915)532-4142 3.2 PK-8
- El Paso Grades: PK-6 | 121 students
3510 N Yarbrough Dr
El Paso, TX 79925
(915)593-8091 10.5 PK-6
- El Paso Grades: PK-5 | 65 students
El Paso, TX 79904
(915)751-9487 3.5 PK-5
- El Paso Grades: PK-K | 46 students
11860 Rojas Dr
El Paso, TX 79936
(915)593-5817 13.3 PK-K
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.