El Paso Country Day School
- El Paso Country Day School is a non-secular, all-inclusive educational institution that provides a creative system of learning for children who express the highest intellectual and academic potential.
- We engage the mental and emotional development of the whole child in small classes within a culturally and socially diverse student body.
- The school provides the foundation and framework for the assimilation of ethical standards, logical reasoning, critical and creative thought, and the essential humanistic qualities for independent and responsible adults.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Paso Grades: PK-12 | 205 students
2001 Radford St
El Paso, TX 79903
(915)565-2737 4.4 PK-12
- El Paso Grades: PK-8 | 272 students
1111 N Stanton St
El Paso, TX 79902
(915)532-4142 3.2 PK-8
- El Paso Grades: PK-6 | 121 students
3510 N Yarbrough Dr
El Paso, TX 79925
(915)593-8091 10.5 PK-6
- El Paso Grades: PK-5 | 65 students
El Paso, TX 79904
(915)751-9487 3.5 PK-5
- El Paso Grades: PK-K | 46 students
11860 Rojas Dr
El Paso, TX 79936
(915)593-5817 13.3 PK-K
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.