- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 31 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- First Step Preschool Inc. offers a developmentally age appropriate program for 15 months to 6 years old, with learning experiences to enhance the child's potential for growth and success during the early childhood years. Our philosophy is that children be provided with a program that is Positive in its introduction to teachers, classroom routine, group play and more organized learning. Developmentally appropriate with learning experiences to enhance their ability to make decisions and solve problems. Attentive to the social, emotional, cognitive, intellectual and physical need of each child. The education provided to your child at First Step Preschool is the most important at a younger age, when a child is able to learn at a quicker pace. To better accommodate your child's learning and growing needs, we offer three programs, focused on your child's age and development. Our facility offers a program that is both fun and educational allowing you child to grow in a setting that is safe, friendly and filled with love. Activities are designed to be developmentally appropriate and focused on skills that that they will need not only going into kindergarten, but going into life.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for First Step Preschool?
Endorse First Step Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards