Flint River Academy
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Academy was founded in March, 1967 by a group of Woodbury citizens concerned with the declining quality of education. Since its inception, Flint River Academy has sought to prepare each student for college while developing "behavior consistent with and favorable to the perpetuation of a free, self-governing, and truth seeking society." The goal of the academy is to provide an atmosphere where the academically gifted student is challenged, the average student is stimulated, and the undeveloped student is understood and encouraged. The administration and faculty of Flint River Academy believe that the school should offer each student the opportunity to develop his mind, body, and spirit. Upon graduation from this institution a student should be prepared to assume the role of a responsible citizen. For this reason the administration and faculty support the value of a liberal arts education.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Flint River Academy offer?
Flint River Academy offers 8 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Football, Softball, Tennis and Track and Field.
What is Flint River Academy's ranking?
Flint River Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Flint River Academy?
The application deadline for Flint River Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Flint River Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards