- LaGrange Academy is an authentic, dynamic K-12 academic community of 230 students where we seek to know our students as the wonderful individuals they are.
- Our goal is to help them develop their unique talents and gifts in the context of our rich and varied program of academics, arts, and athletics.
- LaGrange Academy is committed to providing a superior education in a caring, cooperative, and stimulating environment, emphasizing strong moral and ethical values, while instilling a life-long love of learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||229 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||11 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP American Government, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP English Language/Composition, AP English Literature/Composition, AP Environmental Science, AP Spanish, AP Statistics, AP U.S. History|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
|Admissions Director||Ryan Demarco|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Riflery, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta, Creative Writing, FCA, National Science Honor Society, NHS, Student Council, Student Newspaper, TNT Beta, FCA, NHS, TNT, Creative Writing,|
National Science Honor Society,
- Welcome to LaGrange Academy! As the Head of School here at the Academy as well as the parent of three current students, I am personally able to witness the exceptional learning taking place every day. From the moment I first set foot on the campus of Lagrange Academy, I was struck with the feeling that this was a very special place.
- At the Academy, we believe every child holds a unique promise and brings something to the world that no one else can. We recognize that to adequately prepare students for an ever-changing world, we must provide them with a solid foundation based in our accelerated college-prep curriculum, enhanced by our fine arts and athletic programs. Additionally we have a responsibility to instill in our students the habits of heart and mind that last a life-time, helping them to be courageous questioners, creative thinkers, and empathetic citizens, fully equipped and eager to re-shape the world for the better.
- I invite you to explore our website, but, even more importantly, I encourage you to see our school in action. Come interact with our extraordinary students, observe our caring teachers, and experience the depth of all we have to offer here at the Academy.
- I hope you`ll join us soon to see for yourself the LaGrange Academy difference.
- Brian Dolinger
- Head of School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LagrangeGrades: NS-12 | 492 students
1904 Hamilton Road
Lagrange, GA 30241
- WoodburyGrades: PK-12
Po Box 247
Woodbury, GA 30293
- LafayetteGrades: PK-12 | 176 students
15048 Us Highway 431
Lafayette, AL 36862
- LanettGrades: PK-12 | 301 students
Po Box 1030
Lanett, AL 36863
- RoanokeGrades: NS-12 | 112 students
Po Box 305
Roanoke, AL 36274