5.00 (3 reviews)
- Chambers Academy was established in 1969 by 15 founding members who wanted an option in educating the young people of Chambers County.
- Their hard work, along with dedicated parents, faculty, staff and community members have developed a strong and thriving Chambers Academy.
- The purpose of Chambers Academy is to provide a superior education.
- The goals at Chambers Academy are academic excellence and the social growth and development of its students.
- The school strives to accomplish its goals by providing an atmosphere which is conducive to learning and by employing a well-qualified faculty.
- The athletic, music, art, and extracurricular programs are designed to complement and strengthen the academic program and to provide every student with the opportunity to be involved in a school activity outside the classroom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roanoke Grades: NS-12 | 112 students
Roanoke, AL 36274
(334)863-4106 19.1 NS-12
- Camp Hill Grades: 6-12 | 69 students
174 Ward Circle
Camp Hill, AL 36830
(256)675-6260 15.5 6-12
- Rainsville Grades: PK-12 | 321 students
1600 Mccurdy Ave North
Rainsville, AL 35986
(256)638-9311 114.6 PK-12
- Lagrange Grades: PK-12 | 240 students
1501 Vernon Rd
Lagrange, GA 30240
(706)882-8097 22.6 PK-12
I feel my children are safe and well cared for while at school. While it isn't a church affiliated school it is a christian environment. The best decision we ever made.
- Posted by Parent - ricke
My husband and I are both alumni of Chambers Academy and we currently have 2 children at CA. We couldn't ask for a safer environment. The education they are receiving is top notch. Chambers Academy also offers a variety of sports and extracurricular activities. The best advantage to a private school education is the fact that God is still allowed in our classrooms. Chambers Academy adhears to Christian ideals. I can't think of a school family I''d rather be a part of.
- Posted by Parent - aoliv
We''ve had three sons attend from kindergarten through 12th grade. They all have excelled in college, their careers and most importantly in life choices. The teachers and administrators are the best you''ll find anywhere.
- Posted by Parent - ellio
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.