Faith Christian Academy
- We serve ages 6 weeks old to 12th grade. We offer Christian Education for Randolph and surrounding counties.
- We are proud of our school and what we teach our students.
- We are a small school with a student teacher ratio of 9:1.
- We offer Basketball , Soccer, and Track from 7th grade up.
- We have 4-H and the GLAD club from 3rd grade up.
- We currently are starting a greenhouse project to teach our students about the environement and composting.
- We have a Youth choir for grade 5th -12th. Our fee's are as follows: Registration fee per student: $90.00 Book Fee for Grades K2-6th : $250.00 Book fee for Grades 7th-12th: $290.00 Tuition for each Child per month is : $200.00.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$205|
|Admissions Director||Wendy Duffie|
|Admissions Associate||Tim Mulkey|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lagrange Grades: PK-12 | 240 students
1501 Vernon Rd
Lagrange, GA 30240
(706)882-8097 19.6 PK-12
- Woodbury Grades: PK-12
11556 E. Highway 85
Woodbury, GA 30293
(706)553-2541 46.1 PK-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.