Faith Christian Academy
- We serve ages 6 weeks old to 12th grade. We offer Christian Education for Randolph and surrounding counties.
- We are proud of our school and what we teach our students.
- We are a small school with a student teacher ratio of 9:1.
- We offer Basketball , Soccer, and Track from 7th grade up.
- We have 4-H and the GLAD club from 3rd grade up.
- We currently are starting a greenhouse project to teach our students about the environement and composting.
- We have a Youth choir for grade 5th -12th. Our fee's are as follows: Registration fee per student: $90.00 Book Fee for Grades K2-6th : $250.00 Book fee for Grades 7th-12th: $290.00 Tuition for each Child per month is : $200.00.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$205|
|Admissions Director||Wendy Duffie|
|Admissions Associate||Tim Mulkey|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LafayetteGrades: PK-12 | 176 students
15048 Us Highway 431
Lafayette, AL 36862
- LagrangeGrades: PK-12 | 229 students
1501 Vernon Rd
Lagrange, GA 30240
- LagrangeGrades: NS-12 | 492 students
1904 Hamilton Road
Lagrange, GA 30241
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.