- Top Ranked AL School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 577 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,950
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
See our dress code details online at (View more info)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At the Academy, we believe in a biblically based, college preparatory, classic approach to education that is centered on Jesus Christ. Although the Academy does not utilize a fully classical model, our classical approach, which is designed to train the mind, consists of the three traditional stages of the trivium: grammar, logic, and rhetoric. What makes our program unique is Kingdom Education, which is a partnership between the parents, school, and church. The Academy's role begins with the safe, caring atmosphere of each classroom and continues with a dedicated faculty who want every student to reach his or her full potential. The Academy holds dual accreditation from the Association of Christian Schools International (ASCI) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). All students are taught to view the world based on what the Bible has to say about every aspect of life, including academics. Our students come from many Christian denominations, with over forty churches represented. Through the Kingdom Education partnership, biblical worldview, and our rigorous academically challenging curriculum, we strive to produce students who are well-trained servant leaders and passionate followers of Christ.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Whitesburg Christian Academy cost?
What sports does Whitesburg Christian Academy offer?
What is Whitesburg Christian Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Whitesburg Christian Academy?
Endorse Whitesburg Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards