- Top Ranked AL School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 958 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
- Randolph School promotes high academic standards and challenges all students to develop the knowledge, skills, and character to become self-confident, reflective, and productive adults.
- Randolph School believes that students achieve their full potential when the school challenges and supports each child's interests and aptitudes; in a rigorous college-preparatory curriculum, students master essential skills and information, develop intellectual curiosity and creativity, and acquire the ability and desire to continue learning throughout their lives; students should have the opportunity to mature as well-rounded individuals through participation and competition in a broad range of extracurricular activities; clear and consistent expectations for behavior create an environment in which young people develop integrity, compassion, and respect for others; and students and faculty from diverse backgrounds create a stimulating intellectual environment and foster respect and appreciation for differences.
Endorse Randolph School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards