Liberty Baptist Christian School
- Students of Liberty Christian Academy, Homeschool Division, are enrolled in an independent school as a non-traditional, off-campus student - a "homeschooler".
- Some students have made arrangements with their high school counselors to obtain credits through our program and are considered part time students at Liberty.
- The Homeschool Division of Liberty Christian Academy has focused on providing homeschool materials since 1991.
- Because of its ideal adaptation to homeschool needs we have chosen to be facilitators of the School of Tomorrow program.
- This system, commonly called "PACES", is easily managed by students and parents alike.
- Its work-text format frees parents from the time consuming task of preparing daily lesson plans allowing parents to concentrate on areas of concern or interest.
- Liberty Christian Academy offers homeschool services for families who desire to educate their children at home.
- The Mission of Liberty Christian Academy is committed to providing the finest in Christian education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Liberty Baptist Christian School also viewed these schools: Faith Christian Academy.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?