Liberty Baptist Christian School
- Students of Liberty Christian Academy, Homeschool Division, are enrolled in an independent school as a non-traditional, off-campus student - a "homeschooler".
- Some students have made arrangements with their high school counselors to obtain credits through our program and are considered part time students at Liberty.
- The Homeschool Division of Liberty Christian Academy has focused on providing homeschool materials since 1991.
- Because of its ideal adaptation to homeschool needs we have chosen to be facilitators of the School of Tomorrow program.
- This system, commonly called "PACES", is easily managed by students and parents alike.
- Its work-text format frees parents from the time consuming task of preparing daily lesson plans allowing parents to concentrate on areas of concern or interest.
- Liberty Christian Academy offers homeschool services for families who desire to educate their children at home.
- The Mission of Liberty Christian Academy is committed to providing the finest in Christian education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Liberty Baptist Christian School also viewed these schools: Faith Christian Academy.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.