Liberty Baptist Christian School
- Students of Liberty Christian Academy, Homeschool Division, are enrolled in an independent school as a non-traditional, off-campus student - a "homeschooler".
- Some students have made arrangements with their high school counselors to obtain credits through our program and are considered part time students at Liberty.
- The Homeschool Division of Liberty Christian Academy has focused on providing homeschool materials since 1991.
- Because of its ideal adaptation to homeschool needs we have chosen to be facilitators of the School of Tomorrow program.
- This system, commonly called "PACES", is easily managed by students and parents alike.
- Its work-text format frees parents from the time consuming task of preparing daily lesson plans allowing parents to concentrate on areas of concern or interest.
- Liberty Christian Academy offers homeschool services for families who desire to educate their children at home.
- The Mission of Liberty Christian Academy is committed to providing the finest in Christian education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.