Liberty Baptist Christian School
- Students of Liberty Christian Academy, Homeschool Division, are enrolled in an independent school as a non-traditional, off-campus student - a "homeschooler".
- Some students have made arrangements with their high school counselors to obtain credits through our program and are considered part time students at Liberty.
- The Homeschool Division of Liberty Christian Academy has focused on providing homeschool materials since 1991.
- Because of its ideal adaptation to homeschool needs we have chosen to be facilitators of the School of Tomorrow program.
- This system, commonly called "PACES", is easily managed by students and parents alike.
- Its work-text format frees parents from the time consuming task of preparing daily lesson plans allowing parents to concentrate on areas of concern or interest.
- Liberty Christian Academy offers homeschool services for families who desire to educate their children at home.
- The Mission of Liberty Christian Academy is committed to providing the finest in Christian education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.