33426 Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 top private school in zipcode 33426, Florida, serving 452 students.
- The average private school tuition in florida is $7,778 for elementary schools and $9,858 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate in florida is 87% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 29% of the student body, and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
33426, FL Private Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- 7592 High Ridge Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
Grades: PK-12 | 452 students
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.