- Top Ranked NV School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 11 students
- Acceptance rate: 75%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- Our goal is to encourage our students to develop skills in questioning, applying logic, practicing self-motivation, and developing character. These skills will help them set and achieve high standards in all areas of their lives.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Foothills Church Academy?
The acceptance rate of Foothills Church Academy is 75%, which is lower than the national average of 86%. Foothills Church Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Nevada with low acceptance rates.
What is Foothills Church Academy's ranking?
Foothills Church Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Nevada for: Lowest average acceptance rates.
When is the application deadline for Foothills Church Academy?
The application deadline for Foothills Church Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Foothills Church Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.