Fort Dale Academy
- Fort Dale Academy recognizes that children come to school with individual interests, abilities, and patterns of growth and development.
- Understanding these differences, the mission of Fort Dale Academy is to prepare our students for college and careers in an environment that is academically vigorous, nurturing, safe and is morally, socially, and emotionally supportive.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||527 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Auburn Grades: PK-12 | 738 students
1601 Academy Dr
Auburn, AL 36830
(334)821-2430 88.7 PK-12
- Camden Grades: PK-12 | 267 students
1 Earl Street
Camden, AL 36726
(334)682-9619 44.1 PK-12
- Cecil Grades: PK-12 | 297 students
15396 Vaughn Rd
Cecil, AL 36013
(334)277-6566 48.5 PK-12
- Monroeville Grades: PK-12 | 496 students
4096 S Alabama Ave
Monroeville, AL 36460
(251)743-3932 48.2 PK-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.