Fort Dale Academy
- Fort Dale Academy recognizes that children come to school with individual interests, abilities, and patterns of growth and development.
- Understanding these differences, the mission of Fort Dale Academy is to prepare our students for college and careers in an environment that is academically vigorous, nurturing, safe and is morally, socially, and emotionally supportive.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||527 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Auburn Grades: PK-12 | 738 students
1601 Academy Dr
Auburn, AL 36830
(334)821-2430 88.7 PK-12
- Camden Grades: PK-12 | 267 students
1 Earl Street
Camden, AL 36726
(334)682-9619 44.1 PK-12
- Cecil Grades: PK-12 | 297 students
15396 Vaughn Rd
Cecil, AL 36013
(334)277-6566 48.5 PK-12
- Monroeville Grades: PK-12 | 496 students
4096 S Alabama Ave
Monroeville, AL 36460
(251)743-3932 48.2 PK-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.