- Monroe Academy is a private day school with more than 400 students enrolled in K3 through twelfth grade.
- Monroe Academy is committed to excellence in education in a Christian environment for students of average or above intelligence and/or abilities.
- Through a variety of learning activities and experiences, we actively support each student in the quest of fulfilling his/her potential and individual growth.
- The Monroe Academy family seeks to instill in each student a sense of responsibility, integrity, respect of self and others, service to school, community, nation, and high moral standards.
- Through this preparation and education of the whole student, every student can be equipped for the challenge of a unique and changing society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||496 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.