- Monroe Academy is a private day school with more than 400 students enrolled in K3 through twelfth grade.
- Monroe Academy is committed to excellence in education in a Christian environment for students of average or above intelligence and/or abilities.
- Through a variety of learning activities and experiences, we actively support each student in the quest of fulfilling his/her potential and individual growth.
- The Monroe Academy family seeks to instill in each student a sense of responsibility, integrity, respect of self and others, service to school, community, nation, and high moral standards.
- Through this preparation and education of the whole student, every student can be equipped for the challenge of a unique and changing society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||409 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|