Foundation Christian School
- Accredited by Grace Association of Private Schools Foundation Christian School is an A.C.E. Quality School.
- Because of this status, we can offer CITA and SACS accredited diplomas throuh the dual enrollment program wwith A.C.E.'s Lighthouse Academy. Foundation Christian School is member accredited school with Grace Private School Association.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki pants or skirt, school shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,600|
- Individualization - Each student works at his or her own pace.
- Academic Excellence - Each student annually take the nationally recognizedIowa Achievement Test. FCS works hard to bring below grade average students to grade level and allows the above average student to soar.
- Character Building - Discipleship is the #1 priority of FCS. We strive to teach students what it means to walk in relationship with God on a daily basis. We believe in Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, sacrificed through crucifixion for all who trust in Him, dead, buried, and risen again. We believe in the empowering of the Holy Spirit in a believer's life.
- Traditional Values - Biblical values are traditional values.