Frankfort Covenant Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Founded in 1981, Frankfort Covenant Academy offers students from K-12th grade the opportunity to succeed academically, Spritually and socially.
- Students at FCA will obtain an education grounded in moral values.
- We use the Biblically based Accelerated Christian Education curriculum, which includes Scripture memory passages and references to God and Jesus Christ--all designed to help students develop moral character, a sense of accountability and wisdom in their lives.
- Standards of personal conduct, school policies and curriculum continue to build the students' sense of responsibility and integrity.
- We offer the advantage of a lower student/teacher ratio than many schools.
- This ratio, combined with a loving but firm approach to discipline and dress code, promotes an atmosphere in which learning can take place.
- The objective of a private school is to teach children how to live and to equip them for success.
- The Bible verse in Proverbs 22:6 admonishes adults to train up a child in the way he should go.
- Frankfort Covenant Academy is an extension of the home in training young people.
- The school staff works closely with parents to train the whole child.
- The goal of Frankfort Covenant Academy is to train youth of every ability in the highest principles of moral character, self discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity and good citizenship.
- This school stands without apology for high standards of morality and wisdom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Frankfort Covenant Academy also viewed these schools: Central Indiana Teen Challenge.
this was a major boost to my spiritual life growing up
- Posted by Student/Alumni - danie
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.