Frankfort Covenant Academy
- Founded in 1981, Frankfort Covenant Academy offers students from K-12th grade the opportunity to succeed academically, Spritually and socially.
- Students at FCA will obtain an education grounded in moral values.
- We use the Biblically based Accelerated Christian Education curriculum, which includes Scripture memory passages and references to God and Jesus Christ--all designed to help students develop moral character, a sense of accountability and wisdom in their lives.
- Standards of personal conduct, school policies and curriculum continue to build the students' sense of responsibility and integrity.
- We offer the advantage of a lower student/teacher ratio than many schools.
- This ratio, combined with a loving but firm approach to discipline and dress code, promotes an atmosphere in which learning can take place.
- The objective of a private school is to teach children how to live and to equip them for success.
- The Bible verse in Proverbs 22:6 admonishes adults to train up a child in the way he should go.
- Frankfort Covenant Academy is an extension of the home in training young people.
- The school staff works closely with parents to train the whole child.
- The goal of Frankfort Covenant Academy is to train youth of every ability in the highest principles of moral character, self discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity and good citizenship.
- This school stands without apology for high standards of morality and wisdom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lebanon Grades: 8-12 | 17 students
1015 N. Lebanon Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
(765) 482-2336 17 8-12
- Peru Grades: PK-K | 35 students
181 W Main Street
Peru, IN 46970
(765) 473-6659 39.5 PK-K
this was a major boost to my spiritual life growing up
- Posted by Student/Alumni - danie