- Founded in 1981, Frankfort Covenant Academy offers students from K-12th grade the opportunity to succeed academically, Spritually and socially.
- Students at FCA will obtain an education grounded in moral values.
- We use the Biblically based Accelerated Christian Education curriculum, which includes Scripture memory passages and references to God and Jesus Christ--all designed to help students develop moral character, a sense of accountability and wisdom in their lives.
- Standards of personal conduct, school policies and curriculum continue to build the students' sense of responsibility and integrity.
- We offer the advantage of a lower student/teacher ratio than many schools.
- This ratio, combined with a loving but firm approach to discipline and dress code, promotes an atmosphere in which learning can take place.
- The objective of a private school is to teach children how to live and to equip them for success.
- The Bible verse in Proverbs 22:6 admonishes adults to train up a child in the way he should go.
- Frankfort Covenant Academy is an extension of the home in training young people.
- The school staff works closely with parents to train the whole child.
- The goal of Frankfort Covenant Academy is to train youth of every ability in the highest principles of moral character, self discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity and good citizenship.
- This school stands without apology for high standards of morality and wisdom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Frankfort Covenant Academy also viewed these schools: Central Indiana Teen Challenge.
this was a major boost to my spiritual life growing up
- Posted by Student/Alumni - danie
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.