- Grades: 8-12
- Enrollment: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Central Indiana Teen Challenge is all about giving young girls a second chance of finding a happy fulfilled life through God's transforming grace, dedicated pastoral counseling and a chance to heal in a safe environment. It doesn't matter if substance abuse, physical/sexual abuse, depression, anger, manipulation, lying, rebellion, boys, friends or poor self image are some of the issues you face. We have seen girls from similar backgrounds change dramatically after coming to Teen Challenge. Can you imagine living your life free from such baggage Coming to TC is a big commitment and a sacrifice, but the rewards will last a life time. It's a chance to start over and most people don't get that chance. Many of the girls who come to us within a few weeks begin to smile and experience a peace that has been absent in their lives.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Central Indiana Teen Challenge?
Endorse Central Indiana Teen Challenge. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards