James E Davis School
5.00 (1 review)
- James E. Davis School has successfully completed Performance Based Accreditation through the Indiana State Department of Education.
- The school is one of only three residential treatment facilities in Indiana with a full five year review accreditation.
- Ten teachers and a principal coordinate all educational decisions. The average class size is 8-10 students.
- This insures adequate attention and educational assistance. The on-grounds school is for boys and girls who cannot function academically and /or behaviorally at public school.
- Some residents attend the on-grounds school full-time, some attend a Lebanon public school full-time and some divide their day between the two.
- Tutorial services are available to each student. Older students may participate in vocational studies and a GED study program is also available.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LebanonGrades: 8-12 | 12 students
Po Box 564
Lebanon, IN 46052
- LafayetteGrades: PK-12 | 744 students
5526 State Road 26 East
Lafayette, IN 47905
- PlainfieldGrades: K-12 | 20 students
550 Saint Luke Dr
Plainfield, IN 46168
this school is amazing i love this school i would recommend this school to anyone and everyone.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ashz2
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.