Fruitland Christian Preschool
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (209) 358-7981
Fruitland Christian Preschool is a family oriented Christian Preschool called to the task of teaching the children academically and spiritually. Our Center develops within children an active and creative mind; and a compassion and understanding for others. Fruitland Christian Preschool stresses the importance of the development of the whole child; mind, body, and spirit. We are committed to providing a loving and nurturing environment that fosters a sense of belonging.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,620|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool rates are: 5 full days $635, 4 full days $545, 3 full days $489|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Payia Chambers|
|Admissions Associate||Amy Compton|
- Infant/Toddler ProgramWe accept children ages 6 weeks to 2 years old. We have a low student/teacher ratio of 3:1 with staff having additional training in the care of infants and toddlers. Our warm and inviting classroom is matched only by the caring attitudes of our staff. Tours given daily.Preschool ProgramFruitland Christian Preschool accepts children ages 2 to 6. Children must be in the process of being potty trained in order to be enrolled. Our Preschool program offers full day, half day, full week and 2, 3 or 4 day programs to fit most parents schedules. Children learn basic school readiness skills such as numbers, letters and shapes, but emphasis is put on preparing them to succeed in school through positive peer interactions and participating in a group setting. Tours given daily. School-Age ProgramFruitland After School Program accepts children in Kindergarten thru 5th grade. We provide transportation to and from most Atwater schools. We provide homework help and interest areas as well as weekly specialized clubs such as Art and cooking . But most importantly, we offer a safe and nurturing environment for your school age child. We are open during all school breaks with the exception of major holidays as outlined in our parent handbook.Summer Camp ProgramFruitland Summer Camp Program is offered to students entering kindergarten through 5th grade. Our Jr. Camp program for our incoming Kindergarten and 1st graders will stay on site for most of the week, while our Senior Campers (those entering 2nd-5th grade) will go on field trips two to three times per week. Each week will focus around a different weekly theme with corresponding activities and adventures for your child to participate in. The summer schedule with weekly themes will be available in mid-March. Parents can enroll for a week at a time, but preference will be given to children enrolled for the entire summer program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Merced Grades: PK | 24 students
201 East Alexander Ave
Merced, CA 95340
(209) 383-1232 8.8 PK
- Atwater Grades: PK-8 | 107 students
1801 Winton Way
Atwater, CA 95301
(209) 358-3341 0.5 PK-8
I attended this school and it taught me how to share and be less selfless. Now, at 14 years old, I can confidently say that this preschool has helped me to become a more faithful Christian and a selfless person. Forever in our hearts this school will remain. I remember miss Susan, ms carry and ms Wilson. I was included in the teddy bear class and the sunshine class for my two years at this school. I loved snack time and play time. Unfortunately, I didn`t realize how detrimental nap time was during that period of my life . Thanks Fruitland Christian -London Hultgren
- Posted by Student/Alumni - London Hultgren
This school has been in our lives for nearly 20 years! I used to attend and now all of my boys go here! I love the teachers, their personalities, and their will to give and teach every child all day everyday! Keep up the hard work ladies! You mean a lot to myself and my family!
- Posted by Parent - Mom
My children use to go to Buhach Preschool in Atwater and I must say that the best decision I ever made was to pull them from that horrid place. Ms. Andi the director at Fruitland Christian, welcomed me and my children with open arms. She made us feel welcomed, loved and reassured us that my children were going to be in warm, capable hands. I love that all the teachers are in school and have there A.A.'s. All the teachers know exactly where a child should be at cognitively and are always willing to go the extra mile for the children. My children love going there and it feels like a family there. I am so glad that I enrolled my children in Fruitland Christian. It was the best decision I ever made.
- Posted by Parent - molly
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.