Garden Of Discovery Learning Center
- Garden Of Discovery Learning Center's mission is to provide a quality Christian education by teaching the ABC's.
- Academic Excellence, biblical foundation and cultural affirmation through a diverse curriculum rooted in a god centered view of life.
- In establishing the Garden Of Discovery Learning Center, and in partnership with families, we will nurture our children's development spiritually, academically, socially and behaviorally by teaching and speaking the truth so that they will in all things, grow up into him, who is the head, that is Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Knoxville Grades: PK-K | 38 students
7728 Nubbin Ridge Dr
Knoxville, TN 37919
(865)691-2661 1.1 PK-K
- Knoxville Grades: 1-11 | 41 students
2434 E 5th Ave
Knoxville, TN 37917
(865)524-3211 1.1 1-11
- Knoxville Grades: NS-8 | 154 students
1207 Broadway St
Knoxville, TN 37917
(865)524-0308 1.3 NS-8
- Knoxville Grades: PK-K | 141 students
1206 White Ave
Knoxville, TN 37996
(865)974-0843 1.3 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.