Gaston Christian School
- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 847 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Interact, International Club, International Thespian Society, Junior Heart Board, Mock Trial, National Beta Club, National Honor Society, Praise Band, Quiz Bowl, Spirit Club, Student Gov. Association
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band, Chorus, Costuming, Drama, Technical Drama
- Gaston Christian School, founded in 1980, is a nondenominational, college-preparatory school serving students in grades Preschool-12th grade. Gaston Christian School is located on a 66 acre college-like campus, including a newly constructed Fine Arts Center, six tennis courts, and an eight lane track around the lighted soccer complex. Gaston Christian School is recognized as one of the finest facilities in this region.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Gaston Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Gaston Christian School is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 87%.
What sports does Gaston Christian School offer?
Gaston Christian School offers 14 interscholastic sports: Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Golf, Riflery, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. Gaston Christian School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for most sports offered.
What is Gaston Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Gaston Christian School?
The application deadline for Gaston Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Gaston Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards