Victory Christian Academy
- Entering its 35th year of ministry, Victory Christian Academy is privately operated school that believes and practices the basic principles of education that have made America great.
- We believe in patriotism and the free enterprise system.
- We believe in the Bible as the standard for truth.
- The Curriculum at Victory Christian Academy is designed for the average to above average student.
- At the Elementary school level great emphasis is placed on the basic fundamentals of education.
- High School level courses are designed to prepare students for college.
- Graduating class of 2015 received over $500,000 in scholarships to top NC colleges/universities
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Church dress on Wednesdays)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jun. 1 / Aug. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,580|
|Tuition Notes||1st child - $3580 2nd Child - $2660 3rd Child - $2100 4th Child - $1600|
|Admissions Director||Ric Franklin|
|Admissions Associate||Kim Franklin|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Band, Chapel Praise Team, Community Service and Ministry Club, Spanish Clu
- Must pass entrance test, pay registration & book fees, and accept school policies.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gastonia Grades: PK-12
826 Stanley Spencer Mtn Rd
Gastonia, NC 28056
(704)263-4003 8.4 PK-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.