First Wesleyan Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- First Wesleyan Christian School serves 291 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of First Wesleyan Christian School is 19:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Methodist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gastonia Grades: PK-12 | 133 students
310 Carolina Ave
Gastonia, NC 28052
(704)865-7132 1.9 PK-12
- Hahira Grades: PK-12 | 497 students
4380 Old Us 41 N
Hahira, GA 31632
(229)242-8491 325.3 PK-12
- Simpsonville Grades: NS-12 | 1063 students
2211 Woodruff Rd
Simpsonville, SC 29681
(864)234-7595 68.6 NS-12
The school has awesome staff and they treat you like family
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Laisha
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.