Gateway Christian Academy
- Gateway Christian Academy was founded in 1995 on the basis of God's Word... Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.
- Principal Deborah Price has been involved with Christian Education for 20 years and has used individualized curriculum and provided training in its implementation for grades K-12.
- Students are tested diagnostically (when needed) upon entering our school or home school using the program.
- Students are then placed in the curriculum in each subject at their own performance levels.
- The unique format of the curriculum allows students to advance from unit to unit as they demonstrate mastery.
- Students move independently through the curriculum under the supervision of instructors who provide tutoring at the optimum moment of learning.
- Christian Education is more than quality academics. The curriculum is built on a theistic philosophic foundation.
- Students learn to see life from God's point of view.
- Their personal relationship with God and their personal responsibilities to family, church, and community are of primary concern.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.