Family Christian School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 88 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,000
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Family Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Tennessee for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our Mission
- The mission of Family Christian School is to serve Christian families devoted to their children`s spiritual, academic, and social advancement by providing character development and academic achievement that celebrates the individuality, creativity and talents of each child to help them navigate their way to true success.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Family Christian School cost?
Family Christian School's tuition is approximately $5,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Family Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Family Christian School is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 87%.
When is the application deadline for Family Christian School?
The application deadline for Family Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Family Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards